High-Acoustically Rated Moveable Walls
Movable walls for modern living spaces
Variflex from DORMA is a premium, internationally-acclaimed German-designed product that can accommodate the most demanding room configurations. Constructed with removable suspended panel faces allowing easy access for recovering, replacement or access for service and maintenance. Variflex offers as standard, manually operated retractable top and bottom seals, ensuring ease of operation and guaranteed acoustic sealing. Automated horizontal seals available (Electric Drive Operation).
The perfect solution with the optimum price-performance ratio
DORMA Variflex is the ideal movable wall for normal sound insulation requirements, providing an effective division between different types of living areas. Its technology is representative of DORMA quality yet is ideal for the simpler, more standardised application. It is a solution that facilitates modern and flexible room design.
Quality down to the last detail
The maximum height of the panel elements is 14,500 mm. The experience gained from manufacturing high quality customised products is fully utilised for such standard applications. With these design credentials, Variflex enables the successful implementation of practical solutions that offer guaranteed satisfaction in day-to-day usage.
Sensibly separating spaces
Aside from providing an aesthetically sophisticated division, Variflex also provides an effective acoustic barrier with attenuation of 44 – 55 Rw at normal noise levels.
- Retractable spring-loaded top and bottom crank operated seals. (Available fully automated with Model 100 SA)
- Large Male/Female vertical panel frame with integrated seals and magnetic strip for positive panel locking and sealing.
- Removable panel faces allowing internal access or recovering while the panel is hanging.
- Either an exposed or concealed vertical panel edge.
- No exposed top or bottom trim.