Medium Acoustically Rated Moveable Walls
Our SpaceSeal 500 series is the most popular in our moveable wall range. Versatile and robust, it’s an ideal solution for transforming spaces large and small.
The series has three models. Each one:
- is top hung – which means no unsightly floor tracks
- is available in a choice of three high-acoustic properties – 43, 45 and 47 STC
- can be combined with the GlassSeal 500 series to mix its solid panels with glass ones
- features bottom mechanical floor seals
- can have pass doors and a stacking pocket
- includes an aluminium trim that can be anodised or powder-coated with any standard available colour
- can be finished in your choice of fabric, vinyls, laminates, paints, whiteboards vertiface on composition, you name it
- full shop drawings can be provided including plan views, elevations, track drawings and fixing detail
- BIM models available also.
The 501 series
Our 501 wall is ideal for schools, hotels, churches, conference areas and offices where two or more meetings often take place simultaneously. Made up of individual panels that fit neatly together for use, it can be separated, stacked and stored at a separate location with our specially designed tracking system – leaving a clean, uncluttered opening.
Each panel has the unique ability to turn at 90 degrees to the centre line of the track, a super-strong structure that can handle very high and heavy loads. The new SS3 track system facilitates the easy movement of the panels into the chosen stacking system improving the customer experience. Suitable for all heights and widths, this wall is a great combination of rugged performance and easy, convenient handling.
The 502 Series
If you want to be able to create two rooms out of one large area, the 502 series is for you.
The wall panels pivot at the centre and are hinged together in pairs, making for a fast set-up and easy opening and closing. And when you no longer need it, the wall slides smoothly to one side (or to both sides of the opening if you prefer).
The 503 series
The 503 is the choice for openings less than five metres wide.
Centre pivoted and continuously hinged, the panels combine to create a strong, stable and almost seamless wall of any length – with all the advantages of easy opening, snap closing and effortless storage (the wall can either concertina to one side or be a paired centre opening). It doesn’t even need extra ceiling support – the centre track takes the load.
- 501 Cross section pdf file
- 501 Expanding edge pdf file
- 501 Formula for offset stack with expanding jamb as the closure pdf file
- 501 Formula for offset stack with jamb hinge pass door as the closure pdf file
- 501 Formula for remote stack with expanding jamb as the closure pdf file
- 502-3 Cross section pdf file
- 501 Cross section dwg file
- 501 Expanding edge dwg file
- 501 Formula for offset stack with expanding jamb as the closure dwg file
- 501 Formula for offset stack with jamb hinge pass door as the closure dwg file
- 501 Formula for remote stack with expanding jamb as the closure dwg file
- 502-3 Cross section dwg file
Need help choosing?
For help with choosing the right wall for your project, just contact us – our technical team will be happy to recommend a model to suit.